Friday, February 12, 2010

IMpossible? IM possible.

They did it. Why can't we?

Team Hoyt


Scott Rigsby - Double Amputee


Sarah Reinertsen - Single Amputee


Charlie Plaskon - He's blind.


Norton Davey - Completed Ironman at the tender age of 82.


Jason Lester - One arm didn't stop him. And he didn't stop at Ironman. He conquered Ultraman (2x Ironman Distance)

IMPOSSIBLE? IM possible.

'Now my body is starting to quiver
And the palms of my hands getting wet
I've got no reason to doubt you baby,
It's all a terrible mess

I'll run in the rain till I'm breathless
When I'm breathless I'll run till I drop, hey
The thoughts of a fool's kind of careless
I'm just a fool waiting on the wrong block, oh yeah
Light of the love that I found...'

- from Led Zeppelin's 'Fool in the Rain'

*Images taken from Google Images

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Gingerbreadman said...

Nice one Javy! SO true. If they can do it, why can't we? :) How's training eh?