Friday, April 16, 2010

On Shutterbugs, Big Hands & Billboard Dreams

A few months ago, my cousin-in-law Paco Guerrero, a professional photographer, asked if I could be a model for him as he needed to add some sports photos to his portfolio. Naturally, I obliged. What else would it be but a swim, bike and run. I may not look good, but the photos certainly do!




His website is www.francisco-guerrero.com and his blog is located at franciscoguerrerophotography.wordpress.com. Checkout his awesome pictures. He has an interesting 'Hands Project' which I have been fortunate enough to be part of. He also has a spread in this month's Digital Photographer Philippines.

My huge Hand

Hit him up if you want some awesome photos taken!

'Day comes
Visible horizon
Right where it starts it ends
Oh and then we start the end
Day comes
A visible illusion
Oh where it starts it ends
Love like a sunset '
From Phoenix' 'Love It Like A Sunset'

1 comment:

Roland Benzon said...

guys like your cousin are so good, they made me quit photography. and maybe someday, you will make me quit tri too. keep tryin'!