Friday, November 27, 2009

Unthinkable


Unthinkable is a new book by Scott Rigsby, the first double amputee to finish in the Ironman World Championships in Kona in 2007.

Unthinkable can also be used to describe what has transpired over the past few weeks...

About a year ago, I featured Scott in my little article called Who You Callin' Tough. A few weeks ago, I got an email from Scott saying that he had read my blog, and would like to send me his book. I was in shock. At first, I thought it was a prank. Anyhow, he asked for my address, and I gave it to him.

Last night, to my surprise, I received the book!

The book and the package


Handwritten by Scott Rigsby himself

A personal note. It reads:
'Javy, Thank you so much for your support. All the very best on your 'Unthinkable' journey. -Scott Rigsby'


Back Cover

Truly Unthinkable. Thank you Scott Rigsby!


6 comments:

Jeremy said...

Cool!

RPA said...

Wow! That’s so nice of Scott Rigsby!

Gingerbreadman said...

Wow, that's beyond awesome Javy. What a nice gesture from him :)

Rico Villanueva said...

Totally cool of him to do that

Ria said...

Like, like, like :)

Mia Wells said...

Great reaading your blog post